Friday, March 18, 2011

A Placement - Franco

There are times one of the biggest relief's is when you have found a family for dog. Its what you most look forward to. When you place - you hope and implore silently in prayer that the dog isn't going to ever have to move again.
Lately DAERRS seems to have been slammed left and right with dogs. Most of course are older males, and finding a place for them to go is a problem. My own home is a disaster right now thanks to the destruction brought upon by my fosters. Although, to be honest I can't blame them either which is why I don't loose it too badly. :)
They need exercise and stimulation and its often hard to find the right balance between work and home - plus dogs to do the right thing. This is why I don't have a dogo right now. I'd like to get an easier dog - not sure what but something without so much high needs factor.
Recognizing my own limitations - its possible that I've matured a bit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment